Thursday, November 8, 2012

We have water!

But first,
I found these cups in my MIL's garage!
They are perfect for in the camper!

Love the colors
and
so
retro!

And
tada!
We have water!

JWS attached the hose and started
the water running,
handed me a flashlight
and
said to go look for leaks. 

Really? 
I would have rather been on the
"OH MY GOSH,
SHUT OFF THE HOSE
end.
I found leaks,
but only two
and that is not bad
for something that has sat outside
in
Pennsylvania
for
at least 40 years. 


And
more progress on the painting.

No one told me that you have to be a contortionist to work on one of these things.
This poor body of mine has been in positions
that it has not been in in years...
or ever!

I think that once I put the bunk down,
I will be channeling
Michelangelo.
That is
laying on my back painting.

I see so many people taking out the upper bunk,
I am not thinking that is an option for me
with six grandchildren,
four of which
are
awaiting the first camping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment