Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring is Coming!

And I really need to get back to my
 "little" project
in the garage.
It has been a bit of a rough winter.
I had such big plans to have this camper
done early in the spring.
Actually, by now.
Instead, there the poor girl sits
all lonely and deserted.
At least she is in where she is warm.
For those of you that don't follow
the chaos
anywhere else,
Starting in November,
life took some twists and turns,
and in January,
we lost my mother-in-law.
Soon after that,
we welcomed a new little baby
to our growing collection
of grandchildren
and
not long after that
I spent two weeks in Ohio.
with my Mom very sick.
I know that we can't predict the future,
but I am very hopeful
that I will have time this month
to work on my camper
and
hopefully have it ready for a
short
close to home
May camping trip.
Feet up at a campfire,
relaxing with friends,
camping trip.
The picture above
was a gift that I found on my porch yesterday.
What a great addition to my 70's decor!
Motivation I needed to get back to work!
Thanks, Bonnie and Linda!
 

This little fan was found at an
estate auction the other night.
Cleaned up,
it will be perfect sitting in the camper
and
it does actually work!
 
Not the safest thing,
I think it will be more of a conversation piece
than functional!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I have been anxiously looking forward to what you will be doing next. Quite a project but lots of fun....and lots of wonderful camping!

    ReplyDelete